The following Large Infrastructure Projects (LIPs) are foreseen to be supported by the Programme:
1. Creation of Modern Ethnocultural Environment in Vilnius Pranciskus Skorina Gymnasium and Lida State Secondary School No. 4;
2. Modernisation of Medininkai Border Crossing Point;
3. Reconstuction and Building of Pabrade Foreigners’ Registration Centre;
4. Development of Telecommunication Infrastructure at the Belarus-Lithuania Border (BOMBEL-4);
5. Improvement of Infrastructure of Border Crossing Point “Paternieki” (the Republic of Latvia) and “Grigorovshchina” (the Republic of Belarus)”;
6. Modernization of Urbany-Silene border crossing point (Latvia-Belarus).
LIPs shall be selected through the direct award procedure.
Annexes to Guidelines for Applicants and Beneficiaries of the Large Infrastructure Projects: