Please, check if your question does not appear on this webpage.
Should you not find your answers here, please submit your question in your national language to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Is the Grant Application Form version for filling compatible with the Mac or Linux operational systems?
- No, the Grant Application Form can only be operated using the Windows software.
- Is the number of rows fixed in the chapter 9.4 of the Grant Application Form "Experience of Lead Beneficiary and Beneficiaries in Procurement of Service, Supplies and Works within the Last 3 Years"? Which tenders to single out if the applicant has conducted more than 15 tenders?
- The number of rows is fixed. You should describe those procurement contracts, which describe best your procurement experience in the light of the current project.
- What is needed in order to consider the service improved?
- Change in quality and/or quantity characteristics will be evaluated (e.g., increased number of the service recipients, new updates of the service, shorter service time, improved quality, etc.).
- Should the activities of Group of Activities 1 “Management” be included into the Logical Framework?
- Is a renovated hospital a result or an output of a project?
- It is an output. This output would lead, for example, to a result - improved health services for people.
- How should we decide what assumptions to include into the Logical framework?
- You should only include those assumptions which are to be influenced by you or other stakeholders in order to achieve project results/objective.
- Can a separate Group of Activities be dedicated to Communication?
- Yes, if needed according to the project specificity.
- Should all planned external experts be indicated in the section 9?
- Only external experts to be contracted to carry project management tasks.